St. Stephen’s Food Pantry
of First United Methodist Church of Port Isabel
Our mission is to eliminate hunger in the Laguna Madre community by providing families, individuals, and seniors with high-quality, nutritious food who struggle or need food assistance.
St. Stephen’s Food Pantry are:
• A distribution center for basic foods, either purchased with donated funds or foods donated directly.
• A member of the Food Bank of the Rio Grande Valley, Inc
• Funded by donations from area churches, businesses, foundations, and individuals.
• A provider/supporter of the economically disadvantaged.
• The difference between a child going to bed hungry or being well nourished.
They distribute food every week on Thursday between 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.