St. Stephen’s Food Pantry
of First United Methodist Church of Port Isabel
The Ministry of the St. Stephen Food Pantry is to provide food to help the hungry of the city of Port Isabel, area. It is to help low-income families, single moms, and the out of work, the elderly, the physically disabled, and others on temporary hard times.
St. Stephen’s Food Pantry are:
• A distribution center for basic foods, either purchased with donated funds or foods donated directly.
• A member of the Food Bank of the Rio Grande Valley, Inc
• Funded by donations from area churches, businesses, foundations, and individuals.
• A provider/supporter of the economically disadvantaged.
• The difference between a child going to bed hungry or being well nourished.
They distribute food every week on Thursday between 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.