St. Stephen’s Food Pantry
of First United Methodist Church of Port Isabel
St. Stephens Food Pantry will feed as many needy people in the Laguna Madre area as possible and provide high quality nutritious food.
Food Pantry Director
St. Stephen’s Food Pantry are:
• A distribution center for basic foods, either purchased with donated funds or foods donated directly.
• A member of the Food Bank of the Rio Grande Valley, Inc
• Funded by donations from area churches, businesses, foundations, and individuals.
• A provider/supporter of the economically disadvantaged.
• The difference between a child going to bed hungry or being well nourished.
They distribute food every week on Thursday between 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.