St. Stephen’s Food Pantry
of First United Methodist Church of Port Isabel
Our mission is to eliminate hunger in the Laguna Madre community by providing staples food to families, individuals, and seniors who struggle or need food assistance.
Food Pantry Director
St. Stephen’s Food Pantry are:
• A distribution center for basic foods, either purchased with donated funds or foods donated directly.
• A member of the Food Bank of the Rio Grande Valley, Inc
• Funded by donations from area churches, businesses, foundations, and individuals.
• A provider/supporter of the economically disadvantaged.
• The difference between a child going to bed hungry or being well nourished.
They distribute food every week on Thursday between 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.